I.C Nnaji Poems
- Adjacent Eldorado Sweaty cloud mold an oval shape, in the ...
- The Rake's Man Bewildered by the rants coming across street, ...
- Africa's Cornerstone Buddies, if only we knew what our minds ...
- Access Road The direction of men cannot be contained by the ...
- Flower Of A Deserted Garden What makes the sun cry, has the...
- Dinner With Perpetual Under the full blue moon we stroll on ...
- The Lady In Light Brown Silk G... Behind her dark shades ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about I.C Nnaji
Sweaty cloud mold an oval shape,
in the midst of a sunny day.
Locust descends on the field to weed off
mama's hum as they lay the ridge;
rain drops dance to the tune.
At the dawn of springtime,
gracious plants jolly on alleyway,
perpetual herbs blossom at airy bay,
enlightened fruits glow in freewill hut,
sturdy tuber's assemble onward village square,
briskly legumes jump into the moving train;
Merry birds yodel as they migrate east coast;
funky toads copulate across main street;
swaggy frogs ...