Ian Bauer Poems
- Garbage Bag Garbage bag, what do you hide? Do you hold ...
- Hippie Zombies Vs. The World Here they come, hippie zombies ...
- That Poor Toilet What have I done to be punished? Nothing ...
- The Dirty Demon I was sleeping one night, and suddenly ...
- The Tragic Tale Of Budd Budd, oh Budd. You just had to do ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ian Bauer
Garbage bag, what do you hide?
Do you hold something hidden from light?
What do you carry that makes you tingle,
It isn't the material goods inside that mingle.
Garbage bag, what do you hold?
It just can't be trash, rotten and old.
By taking the unwanted, do you feel a change,
because you take human waste, does it give human pain.
Garbage bag, can you contain your drafted emotions,
All the grief you keep resembles a tear-filled ocean.
Why don't you admit defeat and wash away,
Take my advice, go to the dump and forever stay.