ibukun sobande Poems
- Home Home is where i belong my fondest memories dwell ...
- My Pledge Day in day out i dream of touching lifes and ...
- A Book Love is the essence of my being and the third best ...
- My Life Life is short I shall make the most of it Singing ...
- Living There are days when living seems impossible days when...
- The End the air is poluted and so i breath death food is ...
- Sunshine I loved my sunhine to be in its rays and feel its...
I grew up in a house full of books and so developed the hobby of reading, i started writing for fun in my early teens. There are so many things i want to do with my life but for now am a soldier with the Nigerian Army Corps of Signals. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ibukun sobande
Home is where i belong
my fondest memories dwell there
being now so far away
my home has becomes all but a dream
To my home i must return
but it is not as i left it
my home is shrunken and gray
and everyone has moved away
A golden truth i have learnt
that home is where i want it to be
home is here and now
home resides where delight is