Idowu G. Adeshola
Idowu G. Adeshola Poems
- By The River Side BY D RIVER SIDE This will be my abode ...
- Just Thinking About You It's a thought across a million ...
- In Prison IN PRISON The child was born five years ago In ...
- Crying A River CRYING A RIVER Even when all soul rise to ...
- Don'T Be Too Sure DON’T BE TOO SURE I can hear the jingle ...
- I Can'T See I CAN’T SEE I hope this will be the last to ...
- @ The Peak @ THE PEAK ….. My mouth can’t do it all my ...
I am cool, interesting, and a loving man. 'very conducive to be with and dream a lot. I love nature and this prompt my interest in writing of series of lettering thing like poems, songs and plays.
I love talking and meeting people of my world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Idowu G. Adeshola
By The River Side
BY D RIVER SIDE
This will be my abode till that day
Where I will see no one but trees and sea
I am cane in my home; I cry out to Rome
I know where ever I am
You can see me but why do you leave me to be beaten
Why do you leave me to be flogged?
I will wait until you tell me to move
My heart is poison and can’t reason
I am perturb about the end
Will you ever save me is all I ask
I am not worthy of calling you for help
Neither! I am expecting you to help
But what can nail nail better than a hammer
I can’t say anything than calling you ...