Igor Sinelnikov Poems
- My Denial I'm against state, according Sartr testament; I'm...
- To Brodsky Among the noisy children and magican's ...
- Your Youthless Is Pretty Your youthless is pretty. It's ...
- Black Star And Black Sun Doses of nicotine, Malady of ...
- Whistle-Stop (dedicated to Jasur Abdukayumov) I believe ...
- Moon-Blindness Glasses and walking stick - You have ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Igor Sinelnikov
(dedicated to Jasur Abdukayumov)
I believe in the finish point of my life
A little whistle-stop in the end
Where your train are going to
And you're holding one-way ticket
Not believing that finish is hard by
Bettering your crown on your head.
You take your place in a comparetment
You're bored there alone or, maybe, with family,
In appearence you're unbroken
But inside you're barricaded
Destroyed and castrated
We won't speak about it, ok?
You're coming out in Deli, finding truth
Looking at corpses, that swimmimg in Gang
That's why ...