Igor Wolfson Poems
- Shape Of My Heart I shuffle them as a therapy I do not deal ...
- Only Useful Psychology I don't need nothing back I'm here, I...
- It's Only Pain You cannot cry, you can't complain You cannot...
- Redefine You asked him not to love you And not to think of ...
- Too Real 'I hear you, spring, come over here', I cry ...
- Do You? 'Do you fear death? ', he asked in silence As if ...
- Accidents I'm afraid to open my window So I won't ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Igor Wolfson
Shape Of My Heart
I shuffle them as a therapy
I do not deal them as a meditation
It makes me forget all the things
For which do I have to be patient
Ace to king, ace to king
King to ace, king to ace
It's not really that I don't remember a thing
It's those things that I don't want to face
I false cut, and I riffle
Till feelings are lost
Till all that I need is that needle
With a very strange vaccine - that voice
And when I am blinded again
Remind me to breathe and start over
I'm hovering over and over
Above some mad half hearted man