Ike Chime Poems
- Fate Little tree branch With high aspiration To bear ...
- Del Proto The plane pierced the cloud membrane separating ...
- Sun-Splashed Africa From the eastern horizon It travels all ...
- A Pow’s Verse Absolute loneliness Lost in this ...
- Blues No More When i close my eyes I feel the vibes Of your...
- Rhythm Of A Nordic Autumn Gray clouds Moving monster like ...
- Limbo In search for space in this place called earth I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ike Chime
The plane pierced the cloud membrane
separating the sky
exposing your undulating topography
which stared me in the face boldly
making me shift in my stiff sedate
Drinking the beauty you spread
naked before my eyes
this great sight that is you.
Made me shout ‘Lo! there you stand
Welcome me in open arms,
unto your warm bosom
del Proto, Villa Real, Porto,
her royal highness
light me up with your glow
soak me in your wetness
or would I say
let me fly on the wings
of your sweet Porto wine’