Ikenna Ehiemere Poems
- Big Fish Big Fish that's what you are, or rather that's how...
- Odd To The God with heart wide open I give... yes I ...
- We Are Nigerians! we are Nigerians we are diverse in ...
- Little Things The little things that changes the big ...
- Cogito Ergo Sum Cogito ego sum i tink therefore i exist if ...
- Voices From The Studio In here every sound is an ...
- Powerless powerless, A creation of man A state of mind ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
that's what you are, or rather that's how u see your self
Looking all mighty and strong
By force you make the weak conform
You swim with pride
This is your territory therefore u don't mind
If the others live or die so far you survive
O! Big Fish
If only you will realise that d water is deep n wide
And where you are is the shallow of them all
Before you go around hitting your chest like you're king Kong, the self acclaimed champion
Be aware of d fact that your kind many in the ocean.
Big fish in a little pond