Ikhalo Efose Poems
- Black Skin The source of diamond superstands all ...
- From A Distant That distant stare carries lots of flux her ...
- Mighty Love I rejected a pleasant night under the ...
- My Wonders I know how it feels the smell of the nile the ...
- That Day I endure and wait for that day when the land would ...
- The Sky Is Falling The view have been ruined noise of ...
- I Saw An Angel It had been a long and weary day going to bed...
Ikhalo efose is a Nigerian distinguished in several field in addition to poetry and storywriting.a peculiar factor is that he studies as a science student but is endowed with the arts of literature.poetry is a new found flavour for him owing to the fact that he loves exploring...he was born and brought up in Benin city, Nigeria more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ikhalo Efose
The source of diamond
superstands all pearls
superceeds every rubble
would make you think God was partial.
i was made on the 7th day, indeed!
I am wealth in a form
i command the night
what more could one ask
the beautiful twilight is my wonder
the stars at my pleasure
of course it deluxe
i am a diety