IkpoBari MeneSENEWO Poems
- Goodbye…farewell! I wanted to say ‘goodbye.' But it was hard...
- Ken Saro-Wiwa: Dangerous Man? The danger in a man Is not a ...
- Maybe - Part 1 Maybe the dimness Of the room, Maybe the ...
- Missing You? Angel, Missing you? painful it is! like a ...
- Really? really? U speak to me every day ...u give me ...
- My Life…rosy There is a flow of life Through my veins. Like...
- Never 4ever! they may flow like waters from seven seas they...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about IkpoBari MeneSENEWO
I wanted to say ‘goodbye.'
But it was hard for me to
Shoot for the stars.
A heart so tempered
By the tides of times and reasons,
A wave so ever consuming…
‘Goodbye, ' if to buy the sway;
I wanted to say ‘farewell.'
But to fare,
My well is dug.
A mindset rudely ruined,
A forlorn hope aboard
A sinking ship of puberty…
Yet, ‘farewell, ' I must say!
Both in course to cause
Rescheduled in time
And I'm not afraid
To say, ‘goodbye…farewell!