Ilire Zajmi Poems
- Public Auction They trade with my dreams training their ...
- Desideri I desideri sono bambini che non crescono ...
- Wishes Wishes are children who never grow up Bubbles ...
- Too Early To Die Give me your hand, when I won’t be able to ...
- Vanity All day long I stare at people walking by I drink ...
- I Want I don’t want to walk on the same roads Repeat ...
Ilire Zajmi studied mass communication and media.Specialised diplomacy and political scienes. She is a writer, journalist and trainer of television journalism in the Kosovo Media Institute. Ilire works as professor of communication in Prishtina. She is also Head of Education at the Kosovo national public broadcaster Radio Television of Kosovo (RTK) .
Ilire writes poems, prose, essays. She is also very much engaged in the studing and writing for media issues in Kosovo and abroad.
Ilire won special poetry prize in the international contest in Milan, Italy, in the 20 edition, held 2011.
Her poems and books are traslated in Italian, English, Romanian. She is member of Kosovo ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ilire Zajmi
All day long
I stare at people walking by
I drink bitter coffee, smoke cheap cigarettes
In front and behind my back I don't see anyone
I flirt with boys that I don't like
Tell jokes and don't laugh
Write poems in the moonlight
And rip them under sunlight
Give promises in the morning
In the evening I forget.
I walk away from life and she taunts me
I'm frightened from forgetfulness
More than I do from the fire
And I feel lonely
As a wounded beast in the cage.
Will I be completely
Dead when I die?