Imaobong Akan Poems
- Education Education Acquired through learning, In an ink ...
- Success An opportunity, free gift to mankind The fame of ...
- What We Wear Does it embrace or disgrace? Does it nearer ...
- Attitude Like a silent weapon, Not heard by voice but ...
- Time's Duty To Mankind Time, the pregnant one Friend to all,...
- Determination Retained by stony hearts Not earned by all but...
- Talent It’s like a thick bush at first sight, Hides ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Imaobong Akan
Acquired through learning,
In an ink and page.
Giving wings to her devotees,
To explore the worlds wits.
Available for all brains, and
Giving victory to them to conquer IGNO.
It ignores the charlatan,
And feels the yearning hearts
Expensive, but thereafter enlightening
Bitter to get but sweet to have.
It knows no end but only to those:
Whose minds are strangers to new ideas,
Whose brains are not weary of the ancients,
whose futures depend on yester’s glory.
Knowledge is a great power,
But vanity it becomes when not ...