Imisioluwa O. Owonikoko
Imisioluwa O. Owonikoko Poems
- To A Great Man Liv'in in a world as this Where the future ...
- Who Says...? Who says the child won't grow Who says he'll ...
- You Live On We weren’t too much of pals, nor were we as close...
- Mine To Choose Up and down Yes it flows Life and ...
- To The Love Of My Life Only do I wish I already known ...
- A Poets Pain The poets pain is all the same Minds racing ...
- What You Are When the eye is beginning to see what only its ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Imisioluwa O. Owonikoko
To A Great Man
Liv'in in a world as this
Where the future looks with bleak
Yet with Passion you refuse
T'be caught in the clutch of it's fist
Moving as fast as you could
Never t'be an object to be booed
Years and years still you stood
Giv'in all you could, not t'be moved
As you celebrate this day
Remember the Sacrific'es you've made
And how our lives your Impact's changed
And here we stand, our mouths with Praise
Now you are an example of one we could say
As earned to himself as of today
Grace in it's place
Strength that doesn't fail