Imtiaz Akhtar Poems
- At A Time When At a time: When the city beggars’ have ...
- A Visit To Lalgarh Hopes frozen, children silent. The bridal...
- My Imaginative Daughter Grow taller than me, so tall that I...
- Few Of The Saddest Things In T... A mad man licking his...
- The Beach Few tourists expressing their love, like boarders...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Imtiaz Akhtar
Few Of The Saddest Things In The World.
A mad man licking his wound,
another beggar cooking his food,
with the drain water.
The carcass of a shit yellow dog,
with a million bees on it.
A badly dressed whore, in a lighted street,
silently waiting for her client, her meal.
A dog walking the streets, helplessly,
with his visible jelly like cerebrum.
A group of talented artists performing,
to a handful of retired men and housewife,
The soot laden smoke of an aged, slow moving
train when it is raining heavily.
The watery eyes of a grandmother ...