Indresh Kumar Poems
- Comment On Destiny Who are you to decide one's fate When you...
- O My Dear Friend O my dear friend Give me your hand Of ...
- The Unfortunate Dog In thunder, lightening and rain A dog ...
- The World Does Not Cease To Ex... Up, up and behold, the ...
- My Tiny Fellow Traveller An insect shaped like a ...
- O My Time Time, time, o my time Ring you like a chime That ...
- The Sailor Five years art over When I met my sailor Who ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Indresh Kumar
Comment On Destiny
Who are you to decide one's fate
When you never open any gate
For the aspirants willing to be something
Or, at least, to get anything;
Why do you play a destructive role
When you never play a constructive role
With those who toil and toil much
And who've no other weapon as such;
You should be ashamed of what you do
You should neither defeat nor let them go
Unsatisfied, so that they can worship you
And be favoured by you.