Iniduo Iniduo Poems
- Cinnamon Girl Everytime when My heart hurts I try to ...
- Always my vast like the ocean my airy white like a ...
- Heavenly Sky Borders are the sublimation of thought that man...
- Dubstep Raise your excitement with well chosen words. Words...
- Realm Of Concealment They speak in a language not ...
- Golden Hour Colors get a warm tone, the air starts to flow,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Iniduo Iniduo
My heart hurts I try to hide
Then I go walking
Through the fading light
Where autumn leaves look like
The colour of your eyes
There I listen to my breeze
That gently sighs
Is a one of a kind
I think I'm going
Out of my mind