innocent mkhwanazi Poems
- Dear Love Do you mind if i ask? ask a question but not one ...
- Happines I have been to all the search engines hoping we ...
- Everyday Every day i see is blessed by him he who `s ...
- My God
- After So Long for so more than few moments we spent ...
- The Lines Of Pain do you know your worth? are you ...
- Letter To My Felow Poets dear poets with my shaking hand i ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about innocent mkhwanazi
Letter To My Felow Poets
with my shaking hand i write
with hope that this letter will reach you
it may years to recieve it as it took me to write to you
i trust no postman, with the clouds i`ll send this one
i trust no sun in winter you will recieve this one
from the 6th ofjuly you shall be waiting 1988 is the year.
i trust no man
you shall recieve it with both hands
perhaps you may not have hands to write back to me
for so much i respect this book for you i`m tearing this page out
spend no time trying to find sense that lives within you.
i heard the child is...