Insha Muzafar Poems
- Boat Gazer Boats came and went floating certain on dark ...
- Rain All night rain kept beating against roofs and ...
- The Last Station this must be the last station night rubs ...
- Suicide~haiku Moonlight falls on broken bridge suicide
- Prison~haiku Darkness paints cold walls prison
I am a poet from Indian occupied Kashmir.I believe poetry serves two purposes; one is the fulfillment of artistic onus; poet by the very act of his /her writing pays the debt of his/her poetic ability and second is representing the social and political reality (divested of all the myths and lies) of the society that poet belongs to.Poetry or for that matter art can be beautiful even ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Insha Muzafar
with all the falsehoods of of time partitioned into shut doors and damp walls that wreck of a hope combs the water of spaces as you sit like a pebble on that moss licked stairway cloaked in the froth of darknessRead the full of Happening