Invisible Man Poems
- Electricity Of The First Encou... I feel my heart beating ...
- A Wonderful Mother What does my mother mean to me My ...
- Losing Your Life Stone Today I write this poem to say goodbye...
- The Demon Drink Tonight when I close my eyes I watch in ...
- A Painful Tear I had a dream, you had died I woke with a ...
- Goodbye My Father Today we place you to final rest Know that...
- True Friends Friendship is a bond hard to be broken A ...
Am not a poet to be truthful i do not know the first thing about poetry but i enjoy writing its peaceful.. am here to learn more about poetry, and to help me write better poetry... so be kind am new to this ha: o) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Invisible Man
Electricity Of The First Encounter
I feel my heart beating fast
Me and my love alone at last
We slowly climbed onto the bed
I can't repeat the words I said
She grabbed my hand to pull me near
A simple whisper in my ear
I placed a kiss upon her lips
As both her hands clench my hips
Down my sides run her fingernails
She knows full well it never fails
To turn me on she holds the keys
I hold her thighs and spread her knees
With giant smile I climb between
Onto the nicest body I've ever seen
You'd like to know what happened next
Let's just say some muscles was flexed
I gazed in her ...