Invisible Man Poems
- A Wonderful Mother What does my mother mean to me My ...
- Electricity Of The First Encou... I feel my heart beating ...
- Losing Your Life Stone Today I write this poem to say goodbye...
- The Demon Drink Tonight when I close my eyes I watch in ...
- A Painful Tear I had a dream, you had died I woke with a ...
- Goodbye My Father Today we place you to final rest Know that...
- True Friends Friendship is a bond hard to be broken A ...
Am not a poet to be truthful i do not know the first thing about poetry but i enjoy writing its peaceful.. am here to learn more about poetry, and to help me write better poetry... so be kind am new to this ha: o) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Invisible Man
A Wonderful Mother
What does my mother mean to me
My greatest friend she'll always be
She was there the day I was born
She was there when my heart got torn
As a kid when I scraped my knee
Unconditional love she offered to me
Deep down I know you're always there
So this is from me to show I care
Cause now am older the time has come
To say to you
I LOVE YOU MUM