irenio irenaeus bero
irenio irenaeus bero Poems
- Kiss Me While My Lips Are Stil...
- The Source Of My Inspiration Through the worlds beautiful ...
- Lost In Her Brain look and find in me what is not in me Love...
- A Poem For Yoonos A poem for Yoonos Dear Mr Yoonos
- Davids Harp Sweeter than all my joys Deeper than the depths ...
- A Little Pause A little profit to my soul An unequal feeling...
- Soon Or Later Soon or later These efforts of mine Will be ...
Irenio bero is a young and amateur poet born to Mozambican parents who grew up speaking portuguese and english. He fell in love with poetry three years ago whose collection of poems amount to nothing but just a number of inspirational figures such as Nas, Common, Lupe fiasco, Vallete, Marco polo, termanology, masta ace, jill scoth, lauren hill, angie stone, cannibus, large professor, torae, djavan... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about irenio irenaeus bero
Kiss Me While My Lips Are Still To Soft To Kiss
I am bound to love you,
Bound to care for you
Bound to wait patiently for you
When time has gone hopelessly by.
Rush and kiss me while my lips are still sweet and soft to kiss
Drink of this loves well while the sun can still rise
Upon our skins and warm our souls before the cold night
Cools off the tenderness
Time has no Time for itself
As it waits for nothing but itself
It never dies or goes to rest
Henceforth this time is all I have to share with you.