Irinuca Felixuca Poems
- ~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 8 "I heard she calls an ...
- ~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 7 "I'd freeze this moment in time ...
- ~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 6 The days and nights went by, but ...
- ~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 5 Oh angel, I see you in the ...
- ~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 4 Secret words cannot remain ...
- ~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 3 There's a battle inside And it's ...
- ~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 2 As darkness embraces the earth the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Irinuca Felixuca
~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 2
As darkness embraces the earth
the humans fall into their quiet slumber.
It's now that their minds give birth
to pictures of magic and wonder.
It's darken woods and storms of fire
fresh springs and lively colored leafs
It's dreams of hope and of desire
and grim fears paired with beliefs.
In heaven's world, silent and cold,
wings stop their daily eerie flap.
And in her ivory castle of the old
the princess is weaving her trap.
Night after night, dream after dream
she sends her longing to the sky
heart full of hope, from deep ...