Iris Balgaire Poems
- Madness The breaths you take won't stop the commotion. And...
- Fidelity It was one of those cool parties, 6 feet under ...
- Mother Dear, I Fear That I Am ... Forget those dying birds,...
- Hide The Bruises Take me and wrap me around your ...
- Glory I want to love a poet. To love their callused palms, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Iris Balgaire
The breaths you take
won't stop the commotion.
And the sunlight dancing
Around your speckled skin
Whispers dangers unheard of,
And your life soon halts.
Time and lovers abandoned
Handfuls of mistakes,
And you hold them all.
You hold them all
In your fragile hands,
Way beyond your years.
You are a core of golden ore,
Surrounded by perpetual beauty
But you're afraid of the mess you'll make
Your mistakes littering the floor,
your light refracting into the eyes of traffic
But darling your hands long for treasure
And the world won't ...