Iris Park Poems
- Scrapbooking Scrapbooking Remembering since the day you ...
- A Stranger Who is this man I call daddy. I can’t forgive ...
- Captive Living the past she felt captive inside a prison ...
- Thinking Thinking Lying down thinking of last ...
- Faith Faith Faith, is all we have, to make it through the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Iris Park
Remembering since the day you came into this world.
Pictures placed in a book decorative as you can.
Since you were a baby till now,
still remembering from the past learning from the mistakes.
You might learn it from people that you know, which have always been there for you.
Feeling sorry or happy for the people which you love.
Coming to the end this scrapbook will come into a memory which you will keep dear to your heart.