Iris Park Poems
- Faith Faith Faith, is all we have, to make it through the ...
- Scrapbooking Scrapbooking Remembering since the day you ...
- A Stranger Who is this man I call daddy. I can’t forgive ...
- Captive Living the past she felt captive inside a prison ...
- Thinking Thinking Lying down thinking of last ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Iris Park
Faith, is all we have, to make it through the day.
Faith, that when we are lost, we will find our way.
Faith, in each other, in all that we do.
Faith, that our love will always see us through.
Faith, is our lord, who gives us a choice.
Faith, in our savior, in him we rejoice.
Faith, in are church, our family and friends.
Faith, we'll succeed.
Faith, in God's people, that they will do what is right.
Faith, we'll be blessed, if we follow the light.
Faith, in the future, in those chosen to lead.
Faith, in my friends and family, who stands by my ...