irna sofia Poems
- Sharing Is Loving sitting on chair, thinking you there, i...
- The Vies eina! it's awkward, yes it is, in silence
- Battle Is Hard It's been long to grief this any longer, I ...
- I'M Just Normal here, i'm sitting in blue hoping someone ...
- Standing On A Path there, he's standing on a path, full ...
- Silence silence, alone is better, without ado to think,
- Don'T Need It I don't need it, If I can't have it, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about irna sofia
Sharing Is Loving
sitting on chair,
thinking you there,
i act like i don't care,
but my heart still care.
You told me your greatest secrets,
and we both share the same spot,
i hold your hand,
and listen to your grief,
i couldn't do nothing
but only listen,
sharing what you feel,
and your bitten
why do unfortune thing
have to happen
to someone greatest just like you?
give me that pain,
sorrounds me not you,
so that i can see
yourbright sunny sunshine again.
you show me your weakness
and sobbing with fears,
and i know you ...