Isaac Yaw Osei
Isaac Yaw Osei Poems
- Maybe I thought we're close-set I thought you veil my ...
- In This Life We are our own world We are our world Our ...
- World Cup The glory will whet your appetite for the cup But ...
- My Mirror We look and see ourselves. You and I but not I, ...
- My Teachers I have but six (6) teachers. They taught me ...
- The Dreamer's Flower Why these tears overflow? Being ...
- Rhododendron The pride of your bloom days, Oh! daughters of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isaac Yaw Osei
I thought we're close-set
I thought you veil my closet
And I will to yours next
I thought we're whole set
And not we're null set
I thought you're there for
All I thought I'm here for
I thought you'd be to
My thought you're to
I thought you're
Mine thought to me...
There's no need to be cruel any more
Those years I was away
Seems living in hope was wrong.
I won't come around no more
You won't find me standing outside your door
Since I don't worship the ground you walk on
I won't follow a truck to find you.
Like a fool, I thought you'd be...