Ishita Mehta Poems
- Be A Good Loser it's a great, great feeling each time you ...
- The Joy You Have To Share I love the way you take my hand ...
- Call Of Silence From cloudy calm sky, As raindrops gently ...
- Feeling While Giving Exam tick tok tick tok mind ...
- What Peace Is Like? Peace is like a garden, Blooming ...
- Peace Ahoy. Wars Destroy When life is like heaven, And the ...
- My Innocence I met a little girl, As fragile as could ...
hii, folks......well iam a 16 years old from delhi and still studying..and enjoy expressing my feelings in the form of poetry.besides that i also enjoy doing theatre and dance(only when alone) ........
i know that not all of you would like my poems and my thoughts so please do tell me how do you like my poems honestly and what else i can improve in it..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Be A Good Loser
it's a great, great feeling
each time you win a prize,
but should you loose to someone
you are shocked with surprise.
and blame it on the the teacher
at times judges too,
'it really shuld have gone to you '
you smugly say.
'there really was some cheating'
yes somewhere down the line,
i can say with confidence
'that prize was really mine'.
you can't always be a winner,
in all that you partake
say, 'there was someone better'
she deserves it for goodness sake.
be a good looser
lose with a smile,
the better person always ...