Israel Ebiti Poems
- Beautiful Pain Tears and rain, can you tell the difference ...
- Jesus: My Valentine A saint although they say he was who ...
- Beauty Beauty lies within in our hearts strays can't help ...
- Ephemera Colours of blue, red, orange and violet, yellow, ...
- A Stray's Plea The fronds rattle their blades as the wind ...
- The Song Of The Bird I hope to be that gentle bird that soars...
- Zephyr These numbers i know are of colour green the digits ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Israel Ebiti
Tears and rain,
can you tell the difference between hurt and pain?
Like a man sobbing in the rain
he alone knws the measure of his pain.
I feel a hole in heart
but for the relevance i see not
for in your eyes i see anger and hate
and my heart you left like broken eggs from a crate.
Although i may be all eighty-six to you
but your memories make me feel brand new
with you my thoughts be
to lead your right
on our paths apart
like darkness and light.
For me you thought it was a dime-a-dozen,
guess now we can call it even
for although i can't be ...