Israel Ugwu Poems
- One Minute Nonsense One minute nosense Written In ...
- The Grievous Land Arise O Compatriots! With your ...
- Mind Of The Poet Am the greatest of all kind, Seldom my ...
- Footprints In Mid-West The invasion took n The invasion took ...
- Manifestation The globe encountered vipers! Binded by their...
Israel Ugwu is a Nigerian writer. Categorically a poet, Novelist and a playwright. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Common Sense is NOTCommon Sense
common hence the
organs constitutes the
most vital part of the
human body. Thus, if one
organ is incapacitated, it
creates a ...
Comments about Israel Ugwu
Footprints In Mid-West
The invasion took n The invasion took no
Poorly trained they are,
but They took no relent.
Both clung onto each
The other maimed,
O! Soon to death.
They trudged together,
Together they clutched
straw to die.
''One man down, not to ''One man down, not to be
Hides beside the full parHides beside the full part
He tend to nurse his
''You will be fine'' he
Though the winner they