issac roy Poems
- Words May Be Too Simple My words may be too simple, Less ...
- The Path Let’s walk a way that u may never passed, The road...
- Love Tales Love is what that all it takes, But love is ...
- Warrior’s Wrath Oh lord days bygone, Oh god, my mistakes ...
- Its The Way It Should Be Said Good morning my friends, It’s...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about issac roy
Oh lord days bygone,
Oh god, my mistakes forgiven,
The late night worrys and screams,
Deathrows of fear subtle,
Wished for earlier dreams,
Where my memories sweet and life lost,
Oh past reveals of pain and lost love,
Spent my past and dearest dreams aside,
Lost beyond untraced.
Not too long my deeds unmatched,
The fight for love dispatched.
Oh lord, those who died alongside.
For the cause, theirs and mine.
Of such of is that greater cause of love,
Freedom and for a greater good,
Much for my siblings they could.