Iulia Gherghei Poems
- Absorbing Spring Absorbing spring This day is about ...
- Moral Failure Thank you for making me a hero! ! so, with my...
- The Brink Of Sincerity Rage in each and every second Rage I...
- To Dust To Return My chest exploded with butterflies' ...
- Universe Within Universe thinking about rhyming universe ...
- Afternoon Sometimes I feel like it is raining Only in me I ...
- At Last Our bones' story is waiting to be read Sadly, nobody...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Iulia Gherghei
This day is about biscuits
velvety blue caressing my dry eyes
no rain drops
no salty liquids running down in my coffee
ocean blue with a fluffy wave of clouds
smiles on a coffee corner
me, as a cat, absorbing spring