Ivo Cosentino Poems
- Natural Light Moon of the night, I wish you could ...
- Let's Not Sulk Not only the one who sulks does barely ...
- The Doorman And The Dormouse I have noticed this semester, ...
- The Mad Bride To you who have cruelly lied, Forget that I ...
- Wymark's Room Ah! Four walls, one ceiling, one floor, a ...
- That Devious Rogue! Livid I was when that nincompoop stained...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ivo Cosentino
Let's Not Sulk
Not only the one who sulks does barely nothing,
he also bums out the rest of his acquaintances,
diminishing their cheerfulness and good will,
strewing this distressing mentality among other folks,
getting their minds infected with his contagious stress
It's all but inherent in humans to mope now and then,
yet there are fellows who do so too frequently;
they contaminate other minds with their behavior,
Thus they're giving rise to more mopers and so on;
Let's not be mopers so that life smiles at us and we at her.