iziegbe idemudia Poems
- The Sorrows Of Satan (Your heart, hell of crushed stars, ...
- Great Is The Gain Of Tears Great is the gain of tears That ...
- Storms When storms under blue skies abide And shafts from ...
- Unstable Suns We Are Unstable suns we are Giving light in ...
- Echoes Of Silence Tommorrow is a dream Today, a flowing ...
- When There Is Stillness When there is stillness A quiet ...
- Our World. Mnigled hopes and fears have died Down the ever ...
i am a published poet in the uk and the title of my latest book is 'Echoes in the labyrinth: The journey'
available at http: //www.trafford.com/4dcgi/robots/06-3224.html more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about iziegbe idemudia
The Sorrows Of Satan
(Your heart, hell of crushed stars, darklit
Bounded by serrated chains of pride
You exalt in eternal sorrows
Laden with ageless grief
Man still shall be
Hidden in the Eternal Spring...)
Within these hills I sprung
But they bound me not
Bitter like the earth herself
I hear the childhood tears
And I live in my tread
I am the weed of the fallow land
The germ of molted leaves
I am the canine of the lion
That snaps his brothers
The joke of the hyena
I make spoil of your till
Woe to the seeds of the earth