J. Hosmer Poems
- You'Re All I Think About Surely thought I was in a dream, ...
- The Fire Consumes Leaving me no room, Room to stand, I ...
- You And Me Let's fly away, Some where far, For maybe a ...
- The Fence My mind won't stop, The thoughts won't end, It ...
- Who Am I? As each days passes, As each day goes by, All I...
- A Couple Moments Of Your Time Can you lend me only but a ...
- Do You? I love you more than I can show, Its something that...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J. Hosmer
You'Re All I Think About
Surely thought I was in a dream,
Cause reality it just didn't seem,
I felt a feeling I just couldn't hide,
A feeling I felt deep down inside
Your mysterious smile,
The spark in your eye,
I couldn't resist,
Couldn't let you pass by
You weren't like the rest,
I could already tell,
You brought out my best,
Brought me out of my shell
I've been through it all,
But never like this,
It feels so right,
Like some new found bliss
I'm not into that hurt,
It's easy to flirt,
I avoid feeling pain,
All I want is the ...