J.I. Stuart Poems
- Dreamer I am a dreamer I dream of peace I dream of ...
- We Pray For Those Dear Lord, We pray for those Of who ...
- The Principle The Principle stood up; He's grown in stature...
- August Hot beams lance down Melting the ice away The wintry...
- Wishes In writing I hereby promise to myself to one day ...
- War Cryme Soldiers here; Soldiers there Children crying, ...
- Re: Team Labour Versus B*llock... ' I'm Person X (aka Biometric...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J.I. Stuart
I am a dreamer
I dream of peace
I dream of reason
A dream of greed
I dream of wishes
I dream of hope
I dream of angels
A dream to gloat
I once dreamt of optimism
I once dreamt of truth
Heaven knows why Hell is coming
I once dreamt of new news
I once dreamt of new beginnings
I once dreamt of change
Yet if I dream another dream
They all shall fade away
I once dreamt a thousand thoughts
I once dreamt of glee
That time now feels so far away when
I once dreamt of dreams.
No longer am I a dreamer
Dreams are for the weak