J. M. Robertson
J. M. Robertson Poems
- Your Eyes Your bright blue eyes sparkle and shine; They ...
- Bloodied And Broken When we’re together, we’re constantly ...
- The Forge The forge once burned with a cheerful ...
- Bulletproof Glass Glass is so weak and fragile; It breaks ...
- A Visit Where the blue sky meets the wave Where the grey ...
- The Ocean Grave For men who work the lonesome sea, Across ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J. M. Robertson
Where the blue sky meets the wave
Where the grey clouds caress the grave
Where the dawn wakes the wren
I’ll be there to meet you then.
In the old stone cottage we’ll stay
And in the cool dewy grass we’ll lay
We’ll look up at the skies
And then wave our good-byes
As I end my long extended stay.