J. W. Foulk
J. W. Foulk Poems
- Sounds Of Spring Song birds singing their tunes in
- Welcome Back Welcome back Mr. Robin, thank you for,
- A Rose Fell A rose fell to the ground,
- Go To Sleep Go to sleep my Grandchild, dreams will come ...
- Little Flower Little flower so small, let me introduce ...
- Rain Drops Making Love Rain drops making love with ...
- Two Apples Two apples left the tree as noon day sun ...
I now live in Denver colorado with my wife Judy, I'm retired. right now I baby sit my grandson which keeps me busy, he is almost 10 months old. I have been writing poetry since 1990, but stopped and started up again in 2006. i have benn writing since age 9. I am a big Colorado Rockie fan, but don't go to as many games as i use to. but most of their games are on TV anyway. I love taking pictures ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J. W. Foulk
Sounds Of Spring
Song birds singing
their tunes in
on this beautiful
delight to my
the air what
a feeling this
all brings me,
and sends me