Jacinta Jominol Poems
- Always And Willing I am here, You are there, Our distance...
- Everytime My Heart Beats As day passed by, I looked at the ...
- I Love You, Goodbye Goodbye my dear I shall make it ...
- Tell Me Looking down at this blank paper, Wondering what ...
- Unfinished Words Sitting in front of this screen, Thinking ...
- Don'T You See That I Love You? When the moments fly, I ...
- With You, I'M At Ease Sitting in this flight, A feeling I ...
The poem I wrote is mainly because of the people/friends/families surrounding me. I like to watch their love life and write a poem about it. I've never feel love/romance in my life but I can feel what other people feel and express them through words. I also write morbid/depressed poetry, its how I expressed myself through words because they're more meaningful on paper. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacinta Jominol
With You, I'M At Ease
Sitting in this flight,
A feeling I cannot fight,
Missing you what I feel,
This will never heal.
Looking around me,
People sleeping what I see,
Sitting here and thinking of you,
Hoping you're thinking of me too.
Oh how I miss you so much,
Such feeling got me in daze,
Be with you there, such desire,
This feeling is on fire.
Always thinking of you,
Do you miss me too?
Don't leave my mind please,
With you, I'm at ease.