Jacinta Nevis D'souza
Jacinta Nevis D'souza Poems
- Life Without You There goes the sun and there goes the days ...
- Love A Sacrifice Love is a sacrifice that at a point of time ...
- Flower Is Love Love is a flower which diffuses its divinely ...
- Cant Live Without Love There is so much I want to tell you, ...
- Life Abides With Smile When the sun rises in the morning I ...
- Can You Remove Me From Your Ho... Anyone can remove me from ...
- Life -Gods Design My life has taken a lot of turns and ...
i was born on 26th march to Nicholas& Juliana dsouza studies in Sacred Heart High School Vashi Navi Mumbai and have a sister Jessica& Brother Joshua.I love them a lot.In the year 2005 i found the love of my life and i got married to Sujit Wilfred Pinto on 28th December 2005 and since then i am living a happy Married life
The 5 persons mentioned above are people whome i cannot live without, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacinta Nevis D'souza
Life Without You
There goes the sun and there goes the days light
And comes in the moon with a silent night
The moon light cool and carn
In its way has its own charm
Makes me think of my love who’s far away
Remembering the times to convince her
Used to give a little chocolate bar
And tell her some day will take u for a night drive in our car
Oh the night was so naughty and sweet
Which comes with a dream and a hope
Today having 2 glasses and sitting with a bottle of coke
Coz my life without u is nothing but a joke