jackie joy Poems
- Invisable I hate that im not good enough so what if im a kid...
- What My Friends Dont Know god knows who i really am he knows...
- Changes Its seems as time goes on everyone changes so ...
- What I Go Through life is like a living hell like prison not...
- Left Here To Cry when did i become the criminal in the crime...
- Internal Suicide ive never felt more hurt ive never felt ...
- Fallen Angels
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jackie joy
I hate that im not good enough
so what if im a kid to him
Im a mature bitch, a grown up in disguise
but he'll never know
to him i am un-noticable
to him i am invisable
sometimes he'll see me like im real
but sometimes isn't always...
i feel like im falling
why should i fall for what doesn't matter
he doesn't like me...
why should i continue falling for him
i know nothing will happen
its unlikely of course
he thinks of me as just another girl
i am just a friend
im hate that i am fallin
everytime i see him i fall again
but he doesn't care..so...