Jackie Oakden Poems
- ***untitled*** sometimes im scared sometimes i ...
- No Longer A Gleam life sucks but you don't care I know that ...
- Friend Somedays I'm a *itch for Halloween I can be a ...
- Fear [updated] Did he really want to know which way I wanted...
- Oh So Sad our love is a fairy tale its a dream its not ...
- •r•e•a•l•• P•o•e•t•r•y• As I am creating real poetry without...
- Happy Ending i may be a princess to you but youre not a ...
im jackie im 15 i enjoy writing poems and songs
im not that good at poems but i think im good
at songwriting thats about it
i think i'll be typing my songs on here more than poems
when i grow up i want to be a singer cuz im really good at singing if i don't make it to the music buisness then i want to become either a NYPD detective or be a psyciatrist for kids and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jackie Oakden
sometimes im scared
sometimes i cry
sometimes i yell
sometimes i scream
sometimes im happy
sometimes im sad
i dont know why i feel these things
they just come to me
im not like everyone else
cant you see
everyone sees me as something different
i dont know what they want to call me
i dont know what to be called either
so ill just be untitled