Jackie R. Kays
Jackie R. Kays Poems
- Ode To The Queen Of Hearts The Royal Princess lies quietly ...
- Humanities' Unspoken Shame Out of large, expressionless brown...
- Thelife And Death Of A Scarecr... In a wind swept cornfield he...
- Oh! Come Let Me Love You One M... Lay your head on my ...
- From Across The Crowed Room From across the crowed room, and ...
I am seventy three years young.
I was a proud member of the Unite states Air force for seventeen years.
I was injured in Vietnam in 1965, which ended my Air Force career.
I’ve been writing poetry for over fifty years. I write from my life experiences
and my heart. My technical skills a sourly missing. (Sorry)
I am retired on a small ten acre plot in the Ozark hills of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jackie R. Kays
Oh! Come Let Me Love You One More Time!
Lay your head on my shoulder,
and let me hold you and tell
you of your many charms.
For a brief moment we shall
slip the bonds of this earth
while in each other arms.
We shall ride out love's
storm of lighting and thunder,
until we reach the stars far beyond.
Then when we return to reality,
we can hold each other soft
We shall rest out the night,
holding each other tight,
while wait for morning ‘s
Our love has been a true
delight, and we shall forever
remember those tender ...