Jacob Arden Poems
- The End Arriving at another station Makes you decide from ...
- Master Of Deception It was beautiful What we had
- Who Are We? So I try to think of myself as Special A bit ...
- I Am You I am another orphan, the son of war I am a ...
- Thank Y'All I would like, I would like to thank you ...
- Her Truth Your truth claims to be a reality While her truth ...
- Educate Me "To be or not to be? " Is that the ...
I am a lost child who's trying to find his real parents, so started to write poetry thinking I have a talent.
Born as Hamza Abdallah in Arabia to a Somali family, then moved to England UK at the age of 13. Chose Jacob Arden as his pen name later on when he started writing. Jacob is an activist strongly involved in the Arab Uprising and the peace movement in his mother land Somalia. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacob Arden
Arriving at another station
Makes you decide from the situation
Life is full of messages, warnings
Through friends, relatives; it never waits
Death has no remorse, it never cares
You have your plans for tomorrow, for when you're old
It has its plans whenever it comes
All we can do is get on with our lives
Keep it at the back of our heads
And prepare for the day it arrives
In memory of Mourad Keskas