Jacob Bland Poems
- True Love Waits There are many fish in the sea But there's ...
- Look To The Future Things may not go your way now It might ...
- People People play, people lay People sit, people ...
- Soul Under Fire What we see is imperfection What we seek is ...
- Gone I feel lost here I feel blind
- Faith The way is hard If you really want to take up your ...
- Growing Up Sometimes I just don't know.... What am I doing ...
Just a normal teenage guy who writes poetry in his spare time. I'm a christian poet and I enjoy writing about my current feelings of faith and my views of the things around me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacob Bland
True Love Waits
There are many fish in the sea
But there's only one fish for me
I might not see it when swims
But it will shine when the light dims
Until that moment I wait,
Waiting for something to eat the bait
Because there's more to fishing than catching one
You can't stop until you've caught 'the one'
Some may nibble and run
Those are the ones that are there for fun.
One day one will come
And it will nibble some
But it'll want more and more
And that's when you know what its for.