Jacob Bradshaw Poems
- Old And Young And they are there, old and young, dancing side...
- The Dawn Dawn breaks and the sky awakens, And like the ...
- Anything For Everything You may call me a fool, but that is...
- Existence Love alters our dry brief existence, While toward...
- Mind's Eye The past is in His mind eye, Never to be ...
- Without It is in the darkest moments where our true light ...
- The Shoreline Waiting at the shoreline, For something to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacob Bradshaw
Old And Young
And they are there, old and young, dancing side by side,
And they are there, young as old, dancing for a while,
And they are there, old as young, dancing for the first time,
The young, they teach,
The old, they learn,
They dance, they move they glide,
The old, they teach,
The young, they learn,
The old as their guide,
The old, in dance,
The young, in love,
The others as their guide.