jacob pettey Poems
- True Two Roads true two roads but which do you take one ...
- Go Back To Your Dream Dreaming of dreams Some times you ...
- Start It Over I want the simple times i wish i could start ...
- Few Friends </all my friends who havent stabed me i had ...
- The One Plant </the one plant my only plant it helps when...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jacob pettey
True Two Roads
true two roads
but which do you take
one promises a better life
the other promises a better time
some times you hear of them promising both
but one differs from the other
we all want to know which road to take
or which road is safe
but which one do you take
but what you dont know
is we are not asking the right question
its not the road you take
both promises a good life
its what you do on the road that you need to know
what you do and how you do it is what we all need to be saying