Jacqueline Ellison Poems
- Let's Talk About Love A heart that is throbbing in an ...
- Daughter Hard to believe You grew up so fast, Just ...
- Hopefullness May your dreams become, Your Reality. May your ...
- I Love You I love you as you are I love you for who you are,...
- My Friend, My Treasure When I was young, I once heard my ...
- Pretend I wrap myself in my blanket, and pretend that its ...
- I Feel Lonely Today How difficult is to laugh just for ...
I was born in Miami, FL...
But I was raised in Cali, Colombia..
At a very young age reading and writing became a big part of my life.
My grandmother taught me how to read at the age of 4... And also taught me that books are treasures...
She's gone now... But she's always with me me.. me. I hope she's proud. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Who said being a grownup is fun? ?..... LIFE! ! !
... I change my mind -
😣I WANT TO BE A KID AGAIN! ! ! 😬''
Comments about Jacqueline Ellison
Hard to believe
You grew up so fast,
I held you in my arms
And today you are a woman
All grown up.
I was just a kid
When you came along
But never believe
That you were a blunder.
With open eyes
You came into this world
And after sixteen hours
I finally held my prize.
How could you love someone
So much, when we just met?
Life got complicated and
Unfortunately we were separated.
Not a day goes by that
You don't cross my mind.
Now you are a woman
Eager to live your own life.
So I tell you...