Jacqueline Shor Poems
- Once Upon A Time Once upon a time In a house so big and ...
- The Castle Of Dreams Once upon a time In a castle long ago ...
- I'M Here For You I am here for you my sweetheart I loved you...
- The Recipe For Life What is the recipe for life Where can I ...
- My Christmas Wish This is for everyone to read At this time ...
- I Wonder Why I wonder why the world is round And why the ...
I come from Cambridge Mass. origanally! I lived in San Diego Calif. for twenty three years! Now I live in Martinsburg West virginia!
It is here in Martinsburg I found my true love!
Where I also wrote a Childrens Poem Book!
This is where my creativety took off! I love to write lyrics and poetry! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Once Upon A Time
Once upon a time
In a house so big and wide
The family that lived there
Were so happy inside
There was mommy and daddy
Two little boys and girls
Every night they would gather
In the living room they would twirl
They danced and sang sweet songs there
How close the family was
The love was great they shared
You see they showed they cared
Remember that your family
Can be the same way too
Just trust and love each other
And share each others thoughts
Because you need your family
To communicate alot