Jacquie StewartHeimann Poems
- Just Like You! I glance down and smile My little girl looks ...
- Small Steps (To TC upon her graduation) Fearful ...
- Childhood Dreams White and fluffy, sailing through the ...
- Bittersweet Harangue I turn on the TV and what do I see Tons...
- Cry Me A River Cry me a river Then sing out a song Go ...
- Serenity Sun peeks, moon sets Scented evergreens sway ...
- Full Circle As I stood staring at the trees Devoid of color,...
My favorite and my Inspiration!
We are Seven
- - - - A Simple Child,
That lightly draws its breath,
And feels its life in every limb,
What should it know of death?
I met a little cottage Girl:
She was eight years old, she said;
Her hair was thick with many a curl
That clustered round her head.
She had a rustic, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacquie StewartHeimann
Just Like You!
I glance down and smile
My little girl looks at me
In my best dress and shoes
Red lipstick on her grinning face
Look mommy, I'm just like you!
I look up and smile
My daughter twirls around
Her prom dress swirling around her feet
So beautiful, so grown-up
Look momma, I'm just like you!
I look in the mirror and smile
My daughter smiles back at me
So radiant in her wedding dress
So glowing, so in love
Look mom, I'm just like you!
I look down and smile
Gently touch my daughter's sweaty brow
Gently touch the soft newborn's ...