JADE KAUR Poems
- Friendship Friendship is the most powerful thing of all, It...
- You Are My Diamond You are my Diamond, And my diamond you ...
- The Ugly Butterfly Sometimes something that appears ugly can ...
- Love Conquers Love conquers all things, To conquer love, ...
- I Am Awake I am awake before daybreak, My voice has no ...
- Even Though I Have Lost My Inn... Even though I have lost ...
- Religion This world is cold and cruel, Without knowing we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about JADE KAUR
Friendship is the most powerful thing of all,
It can last forever,
But it can break forever,
It can bring happy memories,
And sad ones,
Memories which bring pain,
And ones that bring happiness,
Friendship is strong,
And it is weak,
It blooms with happiness in the summer,
And it is crisp as a leaf in the winter,
Then eventually it dies,
Friendship has a lot of pain and anger,
Which boils like a volcano,
Friendship can be calm as the sea,
And smooth as silk,
Friendship can never be broken,
Unless; one breaks the strong bond.