Jade McNaughton Poems
- Always When I think of you at night, It's like a warm ...
- Promise You Won'T Go I'll give you my heart please keep it ...
- You'Ll Always Be There So close but yet so far, You were ...
- Forever A tear in my eye, Or a smile on my face, Jumping ...
- I Knew A Boy I knew a boy he was so young, A few years old ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jade McNaughton
I Knew A Boy
I knew a boy he was so young,
A few years old thats all he was,
His body lay there on the ground,
For this body it would be found,
By the person I do not know,
For it may have been his mum,
Or even one of his sisters,
And yes they were quite young,
For the oldest she was only nine,
And these evil doings are in their minds,
It will leave them with hearbreak for the rest of their life,
No-one will forget the picture they think in their minds,
When they were told this boy was not alive,
And his friends of only three and four,
Have been told ...